Tuesday, December 30, 2014

TOP GAMES OF 2014!



This year has been an odd one for gaming (for me at least.) Usually I'm skipping around from game, to game, to game with so many different stories to embark on. But with the lack of creative titles this year, I've immersed myself in games like TitanFall, Destiny and GTAV: Online that just have over all fun multiplayer game play.


I just received a Wii U this Christmas, so I hope this brings more fun and creativity to my personal gaming realm. I've only had my hands on Smash Bros. for a short bit, but I can already feel the intensity I once felt with my last Nintendo console growing inside once again! I also look forward to some great PC titles in 2015, as I am really opening up my Steam collection these days.

1. TitanFall (Xbox One)
2. Super Smash Bros. (WiiU)
3. INfamous: Second Son (PS4)
4. The Evil Within (PS4)
5. Destiny (XBox One)
6. South Park: The Stick of Truth (XBox 360)
7. Alien: Isolation (PC)
8. Costume Quest 2 (PC)
9. Grand Theft Auto V (XBox One)
10. Wolf Among Us (PC)

TitanFall takes the cake for infusing me with the ultimate mech fantasy this year! Nothing beats jumping from roof top, to rooftop, onto your mech, just in time to rip off another mechs arms and beat him with them. Second Son was my favorite most "over all polished game" this year. I had zero complaints with it and enjoyed it so much more than I thought I would.
Sadly I did not get around to playing Sunset Overdrive, Middle Earth: Shadows of Mordor, Dragon Age: Inquisition or Mario Kart 8, but you better believe they are on the radar when the sales next year hit!


BONUS:



Honorable Mention goes to Playstations playable trailer  P.T. for being one of the most realistic and terrifying horror gaming experiences I have ever had. I think I am looking forward to Silent Hills more than any other game in 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment