Tuesday, December 30, 2014

TOP FILMS OF 2014!

I do these every year. If you'd like to hear my top horror pics of 2014 tune into Decembers episode of the podcast. I rate these by how enjoyable the films were. I also take in repayable value. Meaning, I enjoyed Interstellar, Tusk and Gone Girl...But it don't think I'll watch them multiple times.

2014 really wasn't the best for the cinemas. But a few golden eggs popped out of that old hen called Hollywood. Just think, 2015 brings major films Jurassic World, Avengers: Age of Ultron and Star Wars: Episode VII! I'm cooling myself off like a southern belle in church right now just thinking about them. For now, the best of 2014!


Best Films of 2014




1. Big Hero 6
2.Grand Budapest Hotel
3. Rise of the Planet of the Apes
4. Guardians of the Galaxy
5. X-Men: Days of Future Past
6. Nightcrawler
7. The Babadook
8. Under the Skin
9. Godzilla
10. The Interview


Worst Films of 2014



1.Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
2. Let's Be Cops
3. 300: Rise of an Empire
4. Noah
5. Nurse 3D
6. Willow Creek
7. I, Frankenstein
8. Cabin Fever: Patent Zero
9. Oculus
10. Bad Words

Yes, I still need to see Boyhood, Whiplash and Birdman. Also Dumb and Dumber To was not a fond trip down memory lane. More like watching your drunk uncle tell the same story again at the dinner table.

No comments:

Post a Comment