Thursday, August 14, 2014

My encounter with the Smallest Woman in the World



Years ago I met American Horror Story: Freak Shows newest cast member Jyoti Amge, the worlds smallest woman. And It was pretty awkward.

I paid the man out front $1 to go in with me and my date. I completely thought there would be a show on inside and a few others behind the current. What we saw was Jyoti sitting Indian style on a small stool, typing away at her phone and checking social media. She looked up at us. We looked down at her....paused for two seconds....and then walked right back out.


I wasn't sure if I felt...

A) Dirty as human being
B) Cheated out of ah buck.
C) Bummed because cell phones have (once again) officially ruined all things fun in my life. Including freakshows!

No comments:

Post a Comment