Monday, June 30, 2014

The first episode has arrived!



Welcome foolish mortals! I feel privileged and honored in welcoming you all to the VERY FIRST episode of "Everyday is Halloween!" A monthly podcast that gets you into the Halloween spirit all year long. Horror film reviews, clips from your favorite specials, spooky vintage music, new frightening mixes, pumpkin beer reviews, scary and kooky video game reviews and more! Everything that'll make you feel as if it is October 31st again and again! 

Be sure to haunt me on Facebook and Twitter!

Have questions for me? want to request a review or hear a certain monster on the show? Email me at HallowsEve365@gmail.com

Would love some feedback and I hope you all enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. This is my new favorite podcast. I commute 2 hours per day and am always looking for a great horror podcast to pass the time. Yours is perfect for the sincere Halloween enthusiast. Can't wait for more episodes.

    ReplyDelete