Saturday, May 3, 2014

Rondo Hatton Classic Awards (2014)


My podcast News from the Crypt was nominated for "Best Horror Multimedia" again this year.
I love making this show just as much as I know you all like listening to it. My co-hosts are some fine and knowledgeable (yet insane) people. I only want us to spew out the best of the best information and leave the crap in the dust. So if you wouldn't mind there is only one more day to vote so VOTE NOW!

TO VOTE: Simply type "23. BEST MULTIMEDIA HORROR: News from the Crypt". Then e-mail this and the rest of your picks to taraco@aol.com . (your name MUST be included!!) And your done! We are a non profit horror news and review radio broadcast for horror fans BY horror fans...PLEASE VOTE! THANKS!

1 comment:

  1. I grew up with the dracula films and Horror books and collected them all, also Fear Street so I adore horror, its definitely one of my favourite genre's.

    ReplyDelete