Sunday, May 9, 2010

A boy's best friend is his mother...


After being a tad sick Friday I pub crawled the rest of the weekend. Had a pretty damn good time. Danced and met allot of cute girls. All had boyfriends. So most efforts were a shots in the dark. But non the less, I drank with my friends and ran into some old ones. Ran into Nicole, me and Lee's little metal sister from EDBD a few years ago. Last night I ran into bearded Justin at a bar after Erin's graduation party. He used to come by to my old house in Avalon. It's always great running into old friends. Reminding me that I need to go out more and live everyday as if it was my last. Just have fun.



Also went to the Tried & True Tattoo expo yesterday. Vinny gave me a damn good deal on my Phantom of the Opera piece. Got it done in front of a bunch of other tattoo fans and artists. Never had on lookers during a tattoo session. It was pretty cool. Distracted me from the pain. Hung with Danielle for a bit. Hadn't seen her since she moved to Texas. Had a few beers with her while she told me about her Texas adventures. Also at the show there was a volleyball convention in town. Pshychobilly-tatted up gals and highschool-college girls by the pool. I was diggin' it.


Today is mothers day and I'm spending it with my parents and their friends out by the pool with a few corona's. Took my mom out for dinner last night before going out. Also got her flowers, ah Bahama Breeze gift card and a card with all my tattoos on it with one added tattoo. I "heart" mom. She thought it was adorable. Now I'm eating watching The Blind Side. It's actually pretty decent. Not sure why so many people are giving it shit?

Had a fun weekend. Tomorrow it's back to work. looking forward to the season finally of Supernatural, Lost's second to last episode and I think Carson comes back real soon. Along with Jessi's graduation party. So many people graduating, so many drinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment